A “sanctuary city” is no more than a haven for criminals and illegals. I don’t think we need to flaunt the definition of “criminal.” An illegal, however, is a person living in the U.S. who entered it illegally, and collects government benefits, may or may not hold a job, and may even “vote” because of chiefly democratic election rigging. If he’s found out, he can retreat to a “sanctuary city” where, presumably, the authorities cannot arrest him or detain him for deportation back to the pest hole he came from. He can be a murderer, but the authorities’ hands would be tied. He can commit the most horrendous crime, yet still be “untouchable.”
MS-13 members and their comical
“signs”: coming to aid Antifa?
Coming across the border are countless illegals, many of them dangerous, many of them jihadists posing as Mexicans or South Americans.
Aaron Bandler of the Daily Wire, in an undated report, outlines the essentials of a “sanctuary city”:
1. Sanctuary cities are a blatant violation of federal law. Some on the left have tried to claim that they're perfectly legal, but this is clearly false.
2. Sanctuary cities undermine law enforcement. Not only do they refuse to cooperate with federal agents in deporting illegals, sanctuary cities make it more difficult for police officers to do their job.
3. Sanctuary cities are "akin to roulette." For example, "Two-thirds of all outstanding felony warrants in the city of Los Angeles involved illegal aliens -- as well as 95% of outstanding murder warrants."
4. Crime has surged in sanctuary cities. The Daily Wire's Hank Berrien reported on the following from Louisiana attorney general Jeff Landry:
Landry told the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security, that sanctuary city policies "allow illegals to commit crimes, then roam free in our communities." Landry’s appearance was prompted by the changed status of New Orleans, where city police are now banned from asking an individual's immigration status.
Using recent statistics from Los Angeles, another sanctuary city, Landry asserted, “Los Angeles saw all crime rise in 2015: violent crime up 19.9 percent, homicides up 10.2 percent, shooting victims up 12.6 percent, rapes up 8.6 percent, robberies up 12.3 percent, and aggravated assault up 27.5 percent … (sanctuary cities) encourage further illegal immigration and promote an underground economy that sabotages the tax base."
5. There are an estimated 300 sanctuary cities, counties, and states….
No individuals in MS-13; just
symbols of tribal unity, just as in Islam
Sanctuary cities can be terminated as havens for illegals, especially those with criminal records. The Center for Immigration Studies [CIS] has several important recommendations:
The Trump administration has a number of tools available at its disposal and within the confines of executive authority to address the problem of sanctuaries and the public safety problems they create.
Here’s how to do so:
- Rescind the Obama administration actions and policies that encourage and enable sanctuaries, including clarifying that local agencies are expected to comply with detainers;
- Cut federal funding to sanctuaries;
- Initiate civil litigation to enjoin state or local laws and policies that egregiously obstruct enforcement of federal immigration laws and regulations;
- Selectively initiate prosecution under the alien harboring-and-shielding statute, which is a federal felony; and
- When requested, issue administrative warrants to accompany detainers as a reasonable accommodation to state or local concerns. Negotiating over which aliens will be subject to detainers, as is current policy, is not a reasonable accommodation.
- Direct ICE to begin publishing a weekly report providing the public with information on all criminal aliens released by the sanctuaries.
In the past several years, a “sanctuary” movement has arisen in various states and political subdivisions around the country. This movement intends to, and does in fact, obstruct the efforts of federal officers to enforce immigration laws, substituting instead the views of the state or local jurisdiction over how or whether immigration laws will be enforced within its boundaries.
The Center for Immigration Studies has tracked the movement, repeatedly spoken out against it,1 and watched as it has grown under the policies of the Obama White House, whose aims have more closely mirrored those of open borders advocates than those of an administration constitutionally charged with faithfully executing the laws of the United States.2 There are now more than 300 state and local governments with laws, rules, or policies that impede federal efforts to enforce immigration laws. [CIS, by the way, has been listed as a “hate group) by the SPLC – the discredited but still active Southern Poverty Law Center].
MS-13 with its Hamas body guards?
Do we really want members of the brutal, tribal MS-13 gang inhabiting our cities? A Mexican drug cartel overlord? Alien pedophiles? Rapists? Murderers? No. Do we want itinerate criminals entering and reentering the U.S. at will under the aegis of an “open borders” policy or sympathy for the “illegals” by activists and brainwashed students? Do we want the Antifa thugs masked in brown (or black) shirts/hoodies attacking anyone who disagrees with their (global) bizarre anarchist agenda (partly funded by Soros, who else by?)
“NYU SANCTUARY” posted the following guidelines on how to protect NYU as a “sanctuary campus”:
Why is declaring NYU a Sanctuary Campus important?
President Hamilton has stated that NYU will not be a Sanctuary Campus.
What does Sanctuary at NYU mean?
By declaring NYU a Sanctuary Campus, the University pledges:
● Not to voluntarily share any information with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), or other federal agencies to the fullest extent possible under the law;
This is akin to CAIR (the Council on American-Islamic Relations) advising Muslims not to cooperate with or talk to FBI agents investigating possible terrorists or terror-preaching mosques. It’s the same “resist” mentality. CAIR removed the poster from its website for public relations reasons. But it was successful in promoting its shrinking Newspeak lexicon/dictionary by having the FBI remove references to Islam in its video game. This of course follows years after the FBI removed all references to Islam from its training materials.
● Not to allow ICE physical access to any buildings or land owned or controlled by the university to the fullest extent possible under the law;
● To train campus security staff to respond to federal agents seeking access; and instruct security staff to refuse to participate in the actions of any agency that deals with immigration regulation;
● To prohibit campus security from inquiring about or recording any information regarding an individual’s immigration status;
● To prohibit all housing discrimination based on immigration status or religious affiliation, and provide emergency housing for noncitizen students who cannot go home during academic breaks;
● To provide access to competent and expanded legal support for noncitizen, Muslim, and LGBTQ students and staff, those with undocumented family members, and others rendered vulnerable by federal, state, or city orders that contravene the University’s commitment to diversity, freedom, and equality;
● To expand access to financial aid for noncitizen students, especially those who might be affected by a repeal or change in DACA;
● To commit ongoing resources to create and sustain on-campus working groups to assess and address the evolving needs of undocumented students and staff, students and staff of color, students and staff with disabilities, LGBTQ students and staff, and otherwise marginalized students and staff.
● To distance the University’s investments from anti-immigrant measures by divesting from companies or funds that stand to profit from these measures, such as private prisons.
What are the possible costs?
It is impossible to know what the costs could be. The University will likely need to commit financial resources.
The impossible never occurs to these people. Possible costs of becoming a sanctuary campus might well be an increase in tuition. Or the lives of the students. Or a surge in campus crime, such as rape, other kinds of assault, and property theft.
Antifa seems to have adopted Hamas’s “look” –
except for the guns, not yet.
Charleston is not a “sanctuary city” but that did not stop an illegal alien from beheading his mother and parading around with his mother’s head before he was detained.
An 18-year-old man who beheaded his mother in a small North Carolina town on Monday is an illegal alien, The Daily Caller has learned.
Oliver Mauricio Funes Machado was taken into custody after police say he decapitated his 35-year-old mother, Yesenia Funes Beatriz Machado, in their home in Franklin County.
Machado, a Honduran national, was found holding a large butcher knife in one hand and his mother’s head in the other.
“When they arrived, he was with the decapitation in his hand and it was a gruesome scene,” Franklin Co. Sheriff Kent Winstead told WRAL, a local news station….
“ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) has issued a detainer for Oliver Funes-Machado, an unlawfully present Honduran national, following his arrest March 6 on local charges in Franklin County, North Carolina,” ICE spokesman Bryan Cox told TheDC in a statement.
The similarity between Hamas gear and
Antifa’s cannot be coincidental.
Only the guns are missing.
ICE has placed a detainer against Machado, Cox said. It is unclear when Machado came to the U.S. [Other reports say that Machado was a Mexican national.]
Berkeley can be deemed a “sanctuary city” because it appears to be a safe place for Antifa black shirts (whose uniform was possibly modeled on Hamas’s) to attack pro-Trump citizens or the freedom of speech.
America is now a crèche for two fascist groups whose slogans seem to be “Violence anytime, anywhere, to beat down Americans who disagree with us.” This is Obama’s true legacy, to grant Americans no sanctuary from the barbarism.