- universal health care
- economy-wide cap-and-trade
- net neutrality
- millions of new green jobs
- affordable housing
- a $9.50/hr minimum wage
- "21st century regulations" on stock speculation and hedge funds.
Now consider Mussolini's crafting of Fascist Italy. Mussolini's platform included:
- a minimum wage
- an eight-hour workday
- old-age and pension reform
- a large progressive tax on capital .
- breaking "rent-slavery" (think Obama's war on poverty and his campaign for affordable housing)
- confiscating all war profits (think Obama's criticisms of the profits of oil companies when gasoline prices surged)
- expansion on a large scale of old age welfare (think Obama's staunch commitment to preserving social security, Medicare and Medicaid)
- prevention of speculation in land (think of the blaming of commodity speculators and subprime lenders)
- National health care (think Obama's universal health care)
- media controls. Specifically, restrictions requiring state-licenses for Non-German newspapers, laws abolishing "any financial interest" in German publications, laws forbidding any publications counter to the "general good" as well as legal prosecution of any art or literature that exert a "destructive influence" on "national life." (think Obama's support for net-neutrality and encouraging diversity in media ownership)
- a general statement that the state is charged with "providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens." 
Fortunately, this goofy but militantly disciplined youth group seems to be the product of an extremist Obama fanatic who is not representative of Obama's campaign. Nevertheless, I think the ludicrous worship of Obama displayed by these young men is merely taking the emotional appeal of the Obama campaign to its extreme but logical conclusion.
This post is not intended to be an implicit endorsement of John McCain.
 Source is Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg. Needless to say, this is not a primary source.
 Source is also Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg. The quotes are direct from Goldberg's book. I drew all comparisons to Obama's platform.