Sunday, June 26, 2016

Brexit and My Exit

Readers will note that there is a new feature on this site, a PayPal button at the top or bottom of a new post, which anyone may use if he wishes to donate to my PayPal account to defray the costs incurred from my being evicted from my apartment of seven years because the landlady deemed me a mortal risk to her other tenants. Not because I was a physical menace to my neighbors, but because of what I wrote about Islam and Muslims. None of it flattering and none of it disinterested.

The situation, inaugurated when the FBI/NCIS paid me a visit on May 18th to inform me that my Rule of Reason site was on the radar of ISIS and other Islamic terrorist organizations, but that I was in no imminent danger. Thousands of Americans have been “targeted” by ISIS activists, or by wannabe terrorists. Their landlords or bankers have not told them to get lost. It is hard to ken the mentality of a person who would pretend that evicting me – an unprecedented event in my life – would somehow magically ward off any murderous Islamic mischief from her other tenants. I was instantly relegated to the status of a post WWII displaced person. I am currently “living out of a suitcase.” It has been a very stressful and costly experience for me. Not even several stories about the sheer irrationality of her actions have swayed the person I have not so fondly nicknamed, “The Bitch of Buchenwald.” As Daniel Greenfield noted in his article, the landlady acted, for all intents and purposes, as an agent of ISIS. There are scores, even thousands of her ilk in our federal, state, and local governments. Obsessed with not rocking the Islamic boat, though that boat has rocked with increasing frequency with hundreds of lives lost just in the West.

See a recent article, “The Totalitarianism of Modern Airports” and “Last Call” for more details.

See also Matt Bracken’s Western Rifles Shooters article, which is a major article about my scandalous and bizarre eviction, and which generated a generous over-flowing of donations to the Go Fund campaign.

That being said, I turn now to the stupendous and thoroughly enthralling vote by Britons to divorce their country from the European Union of Orwell’s Oceania of 1984. The result of that vote on June 23rd was one of the few uplifting moments in my current predicament. The Brexit vote was so resounding that it has inspired France and even Sweden to follow suit, if the forces can be similarly marshaled among put-upon populations to get off their duffs and discard their fatalism and campaign for a similar bill of divorcement. They are certain to be followed by other moves by disenfranchised populations to part ways with the EU.

The German government, of course, will not take this laying down. It will do its best to quash such a movement among Germans, because Angela Merkel and her cronies more or less govern the EU. She and her minions are certain to take every ruthless step to foil such a movement. She is as mentally disturbed as my former landlady.

There is reality, says Merkel and Jean-Claude Juncker of the European Commission. We don’t like it. We decree it outlawed. Dissidents will be arrested, gagged, and locked in cells with mad Muslims.

This is the hallmark of insanity.

1 comment:

Dymphna said...

Isn't this also upping the ante for a Texit?? I mean the mutterings about secession that one hears from there.

They may find fellow-traveling states that are like-minded...mostly it will be city folk vs. country cousins...

I have a book on that you might like. It's "uncivilization" - look on our sidebar. I can lend you my copy.