Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The War: The Face of the Religion of Peace

This image is of one of the Beslan school terrorists taken from the Russian NTV channel.

In war, it is unfortunate when innocent children are injured or killed as a consequence of battle, but it is unforgivable when they are made deliberate into targets. Yet again, another outrage has been loosed upon the world by the adherents of the religion of peace.

A year ago when I visited New York, I was accosted at a nightclub by a Russian who claimed that I dressed like a Republican attorney. He then berated me with his global-political views, culminating in his position that the people of America were a bunch of cowboys who deserved the contempt of the world. Now that his country is in tears, I would love his explanation for it.

No comments: